Award Winning Scottsdale Real Estate Lawyer serving All of Arizona
Are you planning to purchase or sell real property in Arizona? Are you preparing to sign a lease agreement or stuck in a draining real estate dispute? Contact Anthony Law Group for fast, trusted legal guidance from Stephen J. Anthony, an experienced real estate lawyer in Scottsdale, AZ.
Our law firm drafts, examines, and revises all real estate documents, including purchase agreements, lease agreements, and mortgage and title documents. We’ll guide you through the transaction, look out for your interests throughout the process, and help you resolve conflicts or disputes if necessary.
Why You Need a Real Estate Attorney in Scottsdale or Phoenix
Real estate transactions involve a lot of money, and any oversights or mistakes in documentation can cost you big time down the road. That’s why it’s always a good idea to work with a real estate lawyer in Phoenix and Scottsdale when you’re negotiating a real estate transaction or preparing to sign a contract of any kind, including:
- Purchase agreements
- Sale agreements
- Lease agreements
- Commercial property rental contracts
Working with an experienced real estate lawyer is vital if you’re buying or selling commercial property, if you’re planning to buy property with potential structural issues, if you’re a landlord, if you suspect any problematic clauses in your agreement, or if you’re dealing with a real estate dispute like a breach of contract.
What We Do as a Real Estate Law Firm
As your real estate law firm in Scottsdale, we at Anthony Law Group guide you through every step of a real estate transaction, ensure all contracts are legitimate and legally valid, and protect your interests in every scenario. The following are some of the areas we cover.
Real Estate Purchase and Sale Contracts
Whether buying or selling property, you need a real estate attorney in Phoenix or Scottsdale to oversee the deal. Our experienced real estate lawyer can:
- Confirm ownership and chain of title
- Identify liens, loans, deed restrictions, zoning problems, and any claims against the real property, like taxes or unpaid HOA fees
- Draft and/or review all your real estate transaction paperwork, and, if necessary, suggest amendments to eliminate any mistakes, omissions, or loopholes
- Ensure you understand all contract terms and clauses, possibly helping you negotiate more favorable contract terms
- Ensure the purchase or sale complies with the appropriate legal procedures
- Attend the closing to represent your interests and confirm the property transfer’s legality
We handle any landlord-tenant agreements, including residential and commercial leases. Contact our law firm if you plan to sign a residential rental agreement, lease office space, or rent business property in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area.
We’ll make sure that:
- Your contract covers all essential points, like the monthly rent, utility payments, security deposits, sublease clauses, and responsibilities for maintenance and repair
- The agreement accurately describes the leased property, including any existing damage
- Both parties understand the terms surrounding lease renewal and/or termination
- Your agreement outlines what happens if either side fails to comply with their obligations, including the legal recourse available to both parties
Real Estate Dispute Resolution
Real estate conflicts could become a protracted, expensive nightmare without timely and assertive legal support. Our law firm will protect your rights in any real estate dispute, including:
- Breach of contract (i.e., violation of any of the contract terms by the other party)
- Fraud (e.g., intentionally concealing major property defects at the time of closing)
- Property line conflicts, like neighboring fences or structures encroaching on your property
- Breach of duty by a real estate agent involved in the transaction
We usually try to resolve disputes via negotiation or mediation, but if necessary, we won’t hesitate to litigate your case and use any available legal methods to protect your rights.
Avoid Major Problems by Working With a Competent Real Estate Attorney in Phoenix
Yes, hiring a real estate lawyer in Scottsdale or Phoenix means paying an attorney’s fee in addition to other expenses related to the transaction. However, the investment is worth it when you consider how many potential complications you avoid by working with an experienced legal professional.
For example, if you’re buying an older piece of real estate that has changed multiple owners, the property could have a hidden title defect, like a problem with property ownership or a lien. This issue could crop up whenever you put the property up for sale. Someone else could even challenge your ownership. Resolving title defects before purchase can save you a lot of time and stress.
If you’re a landlord, an experienced real estate lawyer in Phoenix can protect your property against problematic tenants, help you settle debts, and ensure you have proper legal recourse if a tenant breaches contract terms.
Why Local Buyers, Sellers, and Landlords Choose Anthony Law Group
So, what makes Anthony Law Group a superior real estate attorney in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and the surrounding areas? Local buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants choose our law firm for:
- Experience. With over 25 years of legal practice, we’re well versed in Arizona real estate law and fully prepared to handle even highly complex transactions.
- Personal attention. Seasoned real estate lawyer Stephen J. Anthony will handle your real estate transaction and revise your documents personally.
- Service. We’re the all-in-one law firm for your real estate needs, including sale and purchase contracts, commercial leases, and dispute resolution.
- Assertive approach. We leverage our courtroom experience to fight for your rights if you’re dealing with a breach of contract, fraud, ownership disputes, or any scenario calling for real estate litigation.
- Flexibility. We can schedule after-hours or weekend appointments as your schedule requires.
Anthony Law Group: Secure Legal Guidance for All Your Real Estate Transactions in Scottsdale, AZ
When approaching a real estate transaction, you must ensure all documentation is in order and that any agreements protect your interests. Contact Anthony Law Group for quick, secure, personalized legal help with all your real estate needs.